This is a blue Chalcedony gemstone necklace. Chalcedony belongs to the quartz group of minerals. It was used in ancient times by Egyptians, Greeks and Romans for jewellery and its name may have been derived from the Greek City of Chalcedony. This necklace is most unusual because the stone has been cut into graduated pear-shaped Briolettes which is a beautiful and elegant faceted gemstone cut. The gemstones are on a 21 cm string ranging and from 10 to 20mm each sone. They hang from an attractive adjustable silver chain to allow it to be worn at a variety of lengths from 44.5 cm to 49cm.
This very sparkly gemstone necklace comprises of three strings of faceted yellow citrine and to one string I have added
- Mibres Jasper is from Mexico displaying silhouetted landscape
- The colours are dark red or maroon with greys and white.
- The is stone behind a solid sterling silver shell made using a Limpet found on Daimler Bay in Cornwall.
- Approximate length 4.5cm and width 3.5 cm a chain can be purchased separately to suit the wearer.
- Handmade in Derbyshire England
- Collectors Gemstone Jasper Necklace
- Lightening strike of delicate shades of reddish pink and black.
- Hand-cut gemstone in Idar-Oberstein Germany.
- Pattern in the stone is complemented with a two claw setting
- The gemstone measures 4.5cm x 2.5cm.
- The pendant is attached it to a firm silver collar.
- Collar measures 36 to 40 cm approximately .
Gemstone 17mm x 12mm turquiose red
- Handmade Ring
- Claw set vibrant deep red Garnet 6mm x 8mm in set the middle.
- Hallmarked Sterling Silver at the Birmingham Assay Office.
- The textured from the skeleton of the Cholla plant on the front.
- Plain silver band.
- The size of the ring is O - P however I would recommend that you get a professional ring size measurement.
- Handmade in Derbyshire England
These earrings are made of Larimar which is also known as Stefillia’s Stone or Dolphin stone it is a rare blue variety of silicate mineral pectolite found only in the Dominican Republic. As is typical of the Germans these stones are beautifully cut and are smooth onion dome shape 15mm long. I have made ear studs out of frosted silver cubes making them 30mm long in total.
These earrings are made of Amber which has been colour enhanced to give a vibrant red. Red is my favourite colour and I could not resist buying these as they are an amazing shade real eye catchers. As is typical of the Germans these stones are beautifully cut and are smooth elongated teardrops 30mm long. I have used frosted square silver ear studs and a small frosted ball to hang them from making them 50mm long in total.
This necklace consists of beautiful freeform Hematite crystals. The Inclusions in the gemstones give lovely patterns. The beads are in hues of orange, red and pink. It is very delicate looking and most unusual. I have placed silver torpedo like silver beads in the necklace for contrast. Approximatley 45cm Long and each nugget is about 1cm in diameter.
I have created this pendant by using the method of reticulation is a way of creating an organic look by using a hot flame to melt and then move the liquid silver to form the pattern. A hole formed in one corner of this piece so I felt this small Blue Lace Agate would add to the look. This pendant measures approximately 4cm x 3cm
The sterling silver for this bangle has been textured with lace in my rollers to create the pattern before I began forming its shape. I always enjoy making bangles as it takes me back to my silversmithing day’s of hammering sheets of silver. This bangle is 14mm deep the inner diameter is 6.5 cm.