I created this jewellery collection using the texture of a cholla cacti skeleton. This cactus is native to northern Mexico and South Western United States. Cholla wood is basically a beautiful hollow dried husk of the cholla cactus, which is made up of a network of textured holes.
Watch my video to learn more about my cholla collection:
Handmade Sterling Silver & Garnet Gemstone Cholla Wood Ring
- Handmade sterling silver & garnet gemstone cholla wood ring
- Claw set deep red Garnet gemstone measuring 6mm x 8mm
- Hallmarked Sterling Silver at the Birmingham Assay Office
- Textured silver from the skeleton of the cholla plant
- Plain sterling silver band
- The size of the ring is O - P
- The ring can be altered to size for £20 extra
- Handmade in Derbyshire England
- See other items in my cholla Wood jewellery collection
Sterling Silver Handmade Cholla Wood Chunky Chain necklace
- Textured from the skeleton of a Cholla plant which is a cacti native to Mexico.
- The necklace measures 42cm long and 2cm wide.
- Can be made to a different length by order
- Toddle clasp at the back.
- Sterling Silver 925 Hallmarked in Birmingham Assay Office.
- Handmade Derbyshire England.
- Matching bracelet available
- Beautifully wrapped in a branded box
Sterling Silver Cholla wood ring with Amethyst Stone & Gold
The front of this silver ring is formed from the texture of a small piece of Cholla wood which is skeleton of a Cholla plant after it dies. I have set a vibrant purple Amethyst 15mm x 10mm in the middle using 18kt yellow gold claws for a contrast. The band of the ring is plain ring size S.