This unique Bamboo Coral necklace is a real statement piece. It will brighten up anything you wear it will look great with a casual outfit or a more dressed up look. Measuring 62 cm long Please click on the link to see more of the necklace
Red Bamboo Coral and Silver Necklace
Bamboo and Silver Coral Necklace.
These earrings are made of Amber which has been colour enhanced to give a vibrant red. Red is my favourite colour and I could not resist buying these as they are an amazing shade real eye catchers. As is typical of the Germans these stones are beautifully cut and are smooth elongated teardrops 30mm long. I have used frosted square silver ear studs and a small frosted ball to hang them from making them 50mm long in total.
- Ocean Jasper is a multicoloured stone from Madagascar
- Green, greys, creams and golden tones in colour.
- Irregular pebble shaped stones
- Twig shaped pieces of silver as spacers
- Attached to a hollow silver hoop.
- Hook and eye fastening at the back.
- Sterling silver
- Approximate length 46cm
- Made in Derbyshire England
- Mibres Jasper is from Mexico displaying silhouetted landscape
- The colours are dark red or maroon with greys and white.
- The is stone behind a solid sterling silver shell made using a Limpet found on Daimler Bay in Cornwall.
- Approximate length 4.5cm and width 3.5 cm a chain can be purchased separately to suit the wearer.
- Handmade in Derbyshire England
This is a rich pink Rhondonite is a semi precious gemstone from Australia. I chose this stone because it reminds me of an abstract painting with lolly pop trees in the foreground. I purchased it from an excellent gemstone cutter in America and set with a silver setting that I believe complements the markings in the stone.